Zephyr

Discussion in 'Heroes RPG Classes' started by Quetzal, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Quetzal

Quetzal Guest

What this skill should do is to stun. Not silence so people can have a chance to defend theirselves or escape the stun using skills like EscapeArtist,Invuln and etc.

I also want the Mage related classes to be able to learn Zephyr.

How does Zephyr happen? By magic? Yes.

2. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

You shoul quit of asking for that... Wizard/mage, and all magic classes are strong yet. The problem is that we don't have any escape mechanism... And anyone can escape from our tricks + i agreed with you. It's really hard to hit someone that continuasly jumps around. If mage gets zephyr, then stun can be of hmm 5s?

3. Quetzal

Quetzal Guest

Yes, as long as mage related classes get Zephyr, even the tiers that follow Summoner.

4. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

People need to understand that mages aren't made to attack

Leave that tank classes to fight

5. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

WTF?!?!??!?! Mages arent't suposed to fight?!!!!

like 95% of the abillitys of the mage, are of dmg. Mages are made to be KILLERS with the right combo.

Mages can slay many classses, but are too squishy and weak. If leg would give blink back to mage... But it seems that mage will stay squishy and weak forever. :D

6. Maerts

Maerts Guest

Mages arent supposed to fight at the frontline. You're supposed to fight in groups. Tanks on front, casters and archers on a distance with the healers.

7. PreyArch

PreyArch Guest

zypher should not go to mages that would break stuff and ya mages are not meant for 1v1 more protecting the base

8. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

Mages are meant for 1v1. They aren't meant for like 3 vs 1 or 2 vs 1. Mages are like killer machines, where they can slay someone and run away.

Then aren't that good protecting base, archers are more of protecting base.

9. PreyArch

PreyArch Guest

that arguable mages are meant for group v group and ther pretty good at helping protect bases but you are correct sir as in archers are best for protecting

10. Quetzal

Quetzal Guest

I played in another heroes server before and Mages had this skill set:

icebolt

web

silence

fireball

zephyr

iceblock

rocky aura

It was a pretty beast class and was well known for it's stun skills, not letting anyone escape them.

Even though they were beast killers in this server the archers could still have a chance of killing Mages because of their Arrowstorm skill and Mages had about 81 hp and the Archers had 100+ hp.Warriors in this server didn't have Zephyr, they had Root. It would "root" the target player in place but it will not stun them.Rogues also had an alternative, it was Impale.It would impale the target player and would deal damage.

I just really want a stun skill, because most people are just running around and I can't seem to hit.

11. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

12. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

13. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

Are you blind? You went tits out in the first sentence

14. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

That is SO funny. Tell me where someone of this server didn't sayd "wtf".

15. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

I don't see anything that's funny here :I

And what the hell does this mean : Tell me where someone of this server didn't sayd "wtf".

16. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

Means that you don't know english.

17. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

I don't know english?

Check again

18. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

Checked 10 times. I still think that you don't know english.

19. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

Tell me where someone of this server didn't sayd "wtf".

Tell me where someone on this server didn't say wtf

So please stop embarrassing yourself even more

20. Konner

Konner Guest