Yeli's Away From Keyboard Application(ง─_─)ง

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chinese_Yeli, Sep 24, 2015.

1. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

Herrow Staffs,

I was thinking of making an application for AFK

Here i came, My Application for AFK questions&answers here below

• 1.IGN:
      chinese_Yeli

• Your Timezone:
      Belgium is my Timezone Brussel.

• Your play time on the server ( DO NOT lie about this ):
      From 5 days before my registration till now. And also several inactive due to some busy time for been absent or other reason you may not know.

• Why you choose this rank?
      Because it has a nice title so i could stand as a rock and also have access to Afk command.

• Have you ever been banned,kicked or did something bad? ( DO NOT lie about this,too )
      Yes I have been kicked or jailed due for testing something,Torture or been a Lagger. But havent been banned yet. Unless if someone abuse the power to ban me.

• Any others you want to put?
      Yes, because im too le pro to be le AFK
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your Attention this my Awesomeness Application i ever Made even le Rank doesn't Exist.

2. trollinger

trollinger Guest

good idea! XD

3. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

sorry but leg still holds the title of that one guy who is always afk and you can never get a hold of him ;)

4. trollinger

trollinger Guest

no leg isnt always AFK his chat is almost always off and yeli uses a lot of minechat and literally AFK's ALL THE TIME XD well im not very active either sometimes but it would be cool to get an afk rank if youre like afk a total of 100 hour then u get access to /afk command XD

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]no leg isnt always AFK his chat is almost always off and yeli uses a lot of minechat and literally AFK's ALL THE TIME XD well im not very active either sometimes but it would be cool to get an afk rank if youre like afk a total of 100 hour then u get access to /afk command XD

[/QUOTE]m8 u have no clue what ya talking about skiddy dinkle lel leg is afk 99.99999999 percent of the time ;)

6. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="MatrixKhan]m8 u have no clue what ya talking about skiddy dinkle lel leg is afk 99.99999999 percent of the time ;)

[/QUOTE]no he is ∞ percent afk

7. trollinger

trollinger Guest

still my idea is to get access to /afk or an afk pool at spawn XD or get certain perks or points when you become 100 hours afk and then 200 hours afk you get some stuff to and 300 and 400 and so on. as you guys said hes afk 99.99 percent of the time and hes owner so he already has access to that stuff BUT still people like yeli that afk A LOT can get some bonus stuff to :D

8. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]still my idea is to get access to /afk or an afk pool at spawn XD or get certain perks or points when you become 100 hours afk and then 200 hours afk you get some stuff to and 300 and 400 and so on. as you guys said hes afk 99.99 percent of the time and hes owner so he already has access to that stuff BUT still people like yeli that afk A LOT can get some bonus stuff to :D

[/QUOTE]There was an AFK cottage but yea Leg hide it somewhere , but ill keep searching it :I

9. trollinger

trollinger Guest

mail me the coords when you find :3 or we will need to build 1 ourselves

10. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

Meh, My application has moved to here

11. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest