UNban appeal cloudz420

Discussion in 'Banned!? Jailed!?' started by cloudz420, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudz420

cloudz420 Guest

Hi i have been banned for xray and i want to appeal i hereby admit to using it but i wont from now on i promise so do not wish to be banned anymore i will do anything you ask plz vouche for me friends and admin im a very dedicated player and a donator i should have a second chance ty for reading and your time bye Cloudz420.

2. trollinger

trollinger Guest

uhm i made some ban appeals myself and they missed these points awell 1: how and what have you learned from your mistake ( why you've been banned)

2: try maybe using this form?

Minecraft Username:

Reason of Ban:

Rule violated:

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:

Have you learned from this? and in wich way have you learned from it?

3. SkulleTron

SkulleTron Guest

You got banned? Well.....Wish you luck

4. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="cloudz420]Hi i have been banned for xray and i want to appeal i hereby admit to using it but i wont from now on i promise so do not wish to be banned anymore i will do anything you ask plz vouche for me friends and admin im a very dedicated player and a donator i should have a second chance ty for reading and your time bye Cloudz420.

[/QUOTE]uhmmm... Its Leg's decision to unban someone that has been breaking the rules :S

so discuss him in skype.

just like what he did on Butko_

On more question, Who banned you? the staff that banned you need to post a ban report in forum :I

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="chinese_Yeli]uhmmm... Its Leg's decision to unban someone that has been breaking the rules :Sso discuss him in skype.

just like what he did on Butko_

On more question, Who banned you? the staff that banned you need to post a ban report in forum :I

[/QUOTE]i banned him :p and i dont think we do those anymore but i did talk with leg about it and also if we wanna start doing those again im perfectly fine with it but i was told we stopped them lol

6. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.