The skills: sharpshot and sealshot.

Discussion in 'Heroes RPG Classes' started by Masterxlord, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Masterxlord

Masterxlord Guest

Ok guys we all know it,

the skills sharpshot and sealshot are a bit overpowerd and if you add diablo drops on that wich can give a bow with IX power (i have one myself).

Well you are pretty much instant death then even with diamond armor, so i realy think this needs to be nerft (50% of the damage?) because all other hero's are worthless now.

I know that Hunter is a donator class i and i agree that donators may have a little boost, but still its not fun for other players anymore like this!

i hope you all agree and if not pleas tell me why........

Greetings Masterxlord

2. Kretess

Kretess Guest

I agree, sharpshot should be removed from Predator because sharpshot and vanish? Ridiculous.

Sealingshot and sharpshot on hunter should be nerfed by half, it's a donar class and it's based on bows. Predator isnt.

3. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

I think hunter need to be reduce 25% of the damage :3 only for sealing shots

and both sharpshots need to be reduce on 40% of the damage

so it will be fair so no more complaining about instant deaths :3

4. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

Oh i thought i fixed the instant deaths.

I reducded predators to even lower than hunters. Plz let me know if its still 1 hitting. Tag me in your post :p

5. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="LeGenDaryX]Oh i thought i fixed the instant deaths.I reducded predators to even lower than hunters. Plz let me know if its still 1 hitting. Tag me in your post :p

[/QUOTE] :eek: