Swap accounts

Discussion in 'Banned!? Jailed!?' started by ANNONYMOUS_USER, Oct 29, 2015.

1. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

I want to start over again and i have an alt acc that was formerly used for testing (like privatrle storages).

Now im needing it back cause i already transfered kingdom leadership to my alt acc in preparation of swapping accs

To be banned: "Skjorn00"

To be unbanned: "pleader"

PS1: can u give me time to transfer 10k+ balance :)

PS2: this time its me Skjorn00 my friend gave it to me cause i was annoying XD

2. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

You will need to talk to leg about this

3. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

It was u who banned my alt acc remember?

anyways he just reseted my quest progress and btw my Skjorn00 bal is 600+ just incase u wont give me time transferring...

4. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

Ok so ive changed my mind just please ban "Skjorn00" and unban "pleader" idc bout the 700+ bal in Skjorn00 acc anymore

I already transfered faction leader ship to my other acc "pleader" and i set most of it to king only except for raiding

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="ANNONYMOUS_USER]Ok so ive changed my mind just please ban "Skjorn00" and unban "pleader" idc bout the 700+ bal in Skjorn00 acc anymoreI already transfered faction leader ship to my other acc "pleader" and i set most of it to king only except for raiding

[/QUOTE]Yes I did ban it but I can't unban it there is an error it will need to be manually unbanned from console by leg that is why I cant

6. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

:cry::cry: i wish i could play asap when leg has enouhh spare time but i appreciate him reseting my quest proggress though but i already transfered kingship so i really need to switch from "Skjorn00" to "pleader":cry::cry:

7. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

Could i please have a verification from leg himself/herself weather or not i "can" or "cannot" play as my alternate account by unbanning "pleader" and banning "Skjorn00" before i will decide to weather ot not i quit/log off for a while from the server?

8. ANNONYMOUS_USER

ANNONYMOUS_USER Guest

Guy please... atleast let me login a new account i really want to play ASAP

9. TYLERKELLEY

TYLERKELLEY Guest

We wont be able sorry, just use the one you have now since no one is taking action

10. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

lel using alt as storage thats a huge problum ;d

Le me have a better idea why not give them all to me and le me can threw it at Leg when he is on ground afk.

Just like how le me drops chinese poo on Leg.

And admin put sign in front of Leg.

If needed