SSundeealt Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Fragger, May 8, 2016.

1. Fragger

Fragger New Member
    • 3/6

IGN:

SSundeealt (not the real SSundee) also have an alt named Trex that is not used on this server.

Timezone:

(UTC-04:00)

Languages (fluent):

I'm fluent in english,currently taking spanish in school and planning to do french next year.

Requested staff position (Helper, Mod, Builder, Dev, Youtuber/Twitch etc.):

I'm interested in mod or helper position as i'm interested in helping other on the server.

Playtime on the server:

I'm a  new player on this server with the playtime of a week and some days or less but i'm pretty much always active now. 

Any previous bans you got with reasons why:

I have not been ban for anything on this server. 

Explain why you will be a great addition to the staff:

I often play till late hours and this is a time where existing staff are not online to punish hackers.As a staff member I can contribute by being available during hours at which existing staff cannot. Moreover,in most situations new players who are confused often quit or give up too easily,as a staff member I will be able to help, guide and encourage them,such actions will lead to the gradual increase in server traffic.I have come to appreciate that helping new players is something I find interesting to do.You should pick me,because I am a reliable person,who has always worked to the best of my abilities I also want to help maintain a safe gaming environment for all members.

• Like Like x 3
  2. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Administrator Staff Member
    • 8/11

Accepted :D

• Like Like x 1