Some help with mage skills

Discussion in 'Heroes RPG Classes' started by MysteeriousGuy, Jun 23, 2014.

1. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

I'm lv7 so they say there's no usefull skills yet, so what are the best ways to lv up fast?

Also on the skill list there are enchant and potion craft, so how do I use them?

2. Konner

Konner Guest

Pay Konner or donate for Konner to get free levels fast!

3. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Pay Konner or donate for Konner to get free levels fast!

[/QUOTE]lel

[QUOTE="MysteeriousGuy]I'm lv7 so they say there's no usefull skills yet, so what are the best ways to lv up fast?Also on the skill list there are enchant and potion craft, so how do I use them?

[/QUOTE]U can do questing in /warp quest and voting the server, Link say /vote. <- Thats the fast way to levelup

4. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

Ok so you get all the voting prize for the first vote of the day? The rest won't count? Wow

5. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

Ok what normal daily thing I can do else to lv up?

and how do I use those first skills? Also what are the special item crafting recipe? Like the pet catcher is by making a normal lead right?

6. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="MysteeriousGuy]Ok what normal daily thing I can do else to lv up?and how do I use those first skills? Also what are the special item crafting recipe? Like the pet catcher is by making a normal lead right?

[/QUOTE]U can lvl from a normal quest thats in /warp quest after u done it u can go killing mobs or joining a faction to find a way to lvlup or Solo lvling like me. I'm doing some minigames to get mcmmo exp and then go to survivalz to farm exp, dailyquesting and mobarena to farm money. But its your choose, You are free to explore anyway.

Nope, there is no Crafting recipe its pure vannila with diabloloots, other plugins and RPG, no mods added to craft extra stuffs, its from /warp story "Starter Quest" to gain those beginner stuffs. Didn't u complete it? Because every Newbies can do the quest there so they can follow the instruction if you skip it you will never learn how the server works... Pet Catcher is made by Diablodrops.

[QUOTE="MysteeriousGuy]Ok so you get all the voting prize for the first vote of the day? The rest won't count? Wow

[/QUOTE]Its like a daily votes. U get mostly like 800 to 2000 Heroes Exp from 1 vote but every vote has a different exp. And there are 2 votes u can't vote u need to be live in Netherlands or an Ip adress of Netherland to vote. And voting rewards are claimed after you vote the link of the /vote. Also there is /vtr milestones to claim your counted votes.

What u mean the rest won't count? what u mean by that?....

PS. If you want to brew Potion or Enchant stuffs u need first choose a race and choose a class to use Alchemy and Enchant these are Passive skills. Easy way to choose Class and Race is following the instruction at /warp story and talk to the villager and begin your adventure.

7. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

On my mage skill tree I saw crafting potion and echant are the first skills hut idk how to usebitIt's just, no keepInventory any where and the mobs have kinda high hp and you can't stack up dirt in some quests location

I wish I can get a mouse :(

Is there any "piece of cake" quests like get items or hunt for something not surrounded by a bunch of mobs with 300hp ?

8. Konner

Konner Guest

He is lying. Pay me money. Or donate in my name, pl1x pl0x

9. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="MysteeriousGuy]On my mage skill tree I saw crafting potion and echant are the first skills hut idk how to usebitIt's just, no keepInventory any where and the mobs have kinda high hp and you can't stack up dirt in some quests locationI wish I can get a mouse :(

Is there any "piece of cake" quests like get items or hunt for something not surrounded by a bunch of mobs with 300hp ?

[/QUOTE]Yeah there is one quest calls Daily Supplies :3 or stone miner(/quests take Stone miner)<-Requirement wooden pickaxe.

The problem is that there is no keepInventory because its a raid server thats why.

The mobs are high but if you go to the /warp dungeon they are standard hp or survival worlds has also standard hp

in Rpg and Faction world they have Rpg Hps :3

If you think my tips won't help then donate Konner to help...

How to donate:

/pay Konner 1000

10. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

That works and I did that quest, but about keepInv, quedt world have no PvP, boss world is Co-op, dungeon is supposed to be a farm or just chalenge, yea I would play a lot more agressive if there is keepInv in the no raid world, I just don't want to be 2 shot by a boss then loose all the stuff

11. victinistar

victinistar Guest

Well keepinv would ruin the faction part of the server, as you could keep charging in after dying, since we can't tnt raid, this would make raiding impossible. Keepinv overall is not a great idea for really any server that allows raiding/griefing. Sorry man, it's not like we're gonna add it. I do wish you luck in getting more xp and money though! ;)

12. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

I'm talking about the other worlds like quest or boss

13. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="MysteeriousGuy]I'm talking about the other worlds like quest or boss

[/QUOTE]Put that in suggestion of the world without pvp + raiding. Only have rpg world with inventory keep, AI levels, Bosses in dungeon, diablo drops, quests, Heroes, lockkette, chestshop, horses, server plugin, chairs, Faction + can't claim lands, plotme, Mypets, Mcmmo, dragon travel. Are those idea's that u want? I think we don't have such world but u can put it Suggestion topic?

14. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="victinistar]Well keepinv would ruin the faction part of the server, as you could keep charging in after dying, since we can't tnt raid, this would make raiding impossible. Keepinv overall is not a great idea for really any server that allows raiding/griefing. Sorry man, it's not like we're gonna add it. I do wish you luck in getting more xp and money though! ;)

[/QUOTE]Looks true, so people got died and lose all his stuff then buy or find it again. Thats how the game works for me if im slaughtered in pieces by swarm zombies in the corner.

15. Steve_The_Mage_1

Steve_The_Mage_1 Guest

How do I use a skill?

16. MysteeriousGuy

MysteeriousGuy Guest

Do /skills and then lv up to unlock skills

Then do /bind <skillname> then right or left click to use (it will bind to your item on hand)