Server Updates?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion!' started by trollinger, Jan 20, 2016.

1. trollinger

trollinger Guest

well i think the server became premium so maybe you guys can transfer all my stuff (ign: trollinger (im mod)) to ign: Kahmii because thats my premium account right now so i cant do shit otherwise because i cant join the server wich sucks because im addicted and now im getting a dperession because i cant join

AND YES im aware that making the server premium would help out player numbers and donations AND that like 80% of the players are premium but this makes me really sad D:

2. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]well i think the server became premium so maybe you guys can transfer all my stuff (ign: trollinger (im mod)) to ign: Kahmii because thats my premium account right now so i cant do shit otherwise because i cant join the server wich sucks because im addicted and now im getting a dperession because i cant joinAND YES im aware that making the server premium would help out player numbers and donations AND that like 80% of the players are premium but this makes me really sad D:

[/QUOTE]True that but it will also avoid the bot logins ;3

3. trollinger

trollinger Guest

that is true aswell but i still h8 it and it doesnt AVOID IT it reduces it because some people still waste theyre money to keep crashing server.......

and on that topic it does make the server safer for hackers aswell i know that and that its best for server but some people love this server like me and get buy premium like me XD because the Netherlands financial system sucks....

4. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]that is true aswell but i still h8 it and it doesnt AVOID IT it reduces it because some people still waste theyre money to keep crashing server.......and on that topic it does make the server safer for hackers aswell i know that and that its best for server but some people love this server like me and get buy premium like me XD because the Netherlands financial system sucks....

[/QUOTE]I am going to switch your rank over to your new account but also no offense but please stop acting like you know what you're talking about because I don't think you do. It will stop bot attacks - the only way people are gonna bot attack is if they have a lot of premium accounts which you can get for free but even then it won't even hurt the server; it won't crash like it used to and it doesn't cost money to do a bot attack...

5. trollinger

trollinger Guest

ok thnx :D im not experienced either anymore could that be transferred aswell? xD