Server Improvements, Suggestions

Discussion in 'News, Updates & Announcements' started by LeGenDaryX, Feb 15, 2014.

1. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

Heeeey peoplez.

I wanna Improve the things we got.. And add new things in the future.

It would be nice if everyone would think with me and give us tips and suggestions.

You can also tell here what you would want new in the server.

Because we might get another server with another game mode(s).

Like SkyWars, SmashBros, MineZ or... ?

Things I will add in the future(or soon):

1. New Survival world + Lots of changes to it.
    2. Improve KitPVP with kill tracker, killstreaks and a BIGGER arena.
    3. Make portals to Quake and SKyblock in the Hub.

2. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

First :3 i want a minigame of slendermod xD so someone can chase us.

like this :D

- Slender2go

[EDIT]2014/2/17-22:05

or Flappy bird minigame :D

3. D4sssy-Dragon

D4sssy-Dragon Guest

In the survival world you could add this RPG plugin. Not like Heroes, but where monsters health goes up the further away from spawn and you can create parties, battle dungeons. This will increase PVPing sorta depending on how you put it.

4. Drama

Drama Guest

There are events that you can add aswell, for example, PropHunt, SkyGrid. As for fixing up the server, you could add a bit more iron ore into D Block, because I understand it is suppose to be difficult for players to rank up, but it is too much work to mine for 30 minutes at a time, and come up with 10-15 or less iron most of the time. It also would be cool if there were a few more guards because I have only seen 2 (wasbeer, Skaii) and they are not very active atleast when Im on, (maybe different time periods). I love the factions serves, which I have no ideas for improvments. So basically,add in player shops in Prison, a few more guards and some more iron/coal in the D Block mine would be fantastic. Thanks

PropHunt - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/tomskiesprophunt/

SkyGrid - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultimate-skygrid/

-Drama

5. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

Thanks for the suggestions and tips. I will see what i can do.

BTW @D4sssy-Dragon what rpg plugin is this? Does it exist? :p

6. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

@Drama Do alot of people play skygrid? I never played it.

7. D4sssy-Dragon

D4sssy-Dragon Guest

8. D4sssy-Dragon

D4sssy-Dragon Guest

BTW: just saying these are for the new server. I like the Factions server just how it is. :D o.o ;P

9. Masterxlord

Masterxlord Guest

Why not a mini game server >? (SmashBros,quake,ghostcraft)

10. Konner

Konner Guest

Now, we should focus on improving heroes instead of moving onto different types of servers <3 Ill chat w/ Kaizo (the creator of heroes) and Ill ask him about if he can make the heroes skills he has on his server public. :/

11. Konner

Konner Guest

Or leg can :I

12. Konner

Konner Guest

May I also suggest a balancing group of people specifically made for balancing classes? Should be biased people who should learn how to take a bribe from Konner ;) huehue

13. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

Minigames are cool :p

Maybe Hunger Games or something like that.

14. Konner

Konner Guest

Balancing team.

15. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Balancing team.

[/QUOTE]*cough* Staff Chat *cough*

16. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Now, we should focus on improving heroes instead of moving onto different types of servers <3 Ill chat w/ Kaizo (the creator of heroes) and Ill ask him about if he can make the heroes skills he has on his server public. :/

[/QUOTE]Kainzo will not give anything away except the ones that are already public. They are pretty stuborn.

And we need more players to get more games. Minigames are a pain because they are based on multiple players working together.

We got a few new ones right now. But the player number is lacking. Im finding new ways to advertise right now.

17. Konner

Konner Guest

Leg was right :c

18. Konner

Konner Guest

Could look at like uh advertising on the vote sites? Like minestatus for example

19. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

): sad here,

Ill be looking forwards for the next improvement :D

hope Leg does his job great :3

20. CubicWarrior

CubicWarrior Guest

here's a few suggestions that imo would make the server even more awesome than it already is:

• Add npc towns that are custom made which cannot be destroyed but they could be a pvp zone, there could be shops, a mine area with more valueble ores and very importantly there should be a dragon transport to it, that'd be awesome.
    • skyblock warrior would be an awesome gamemode to add but I think bows are too op tho.
    • you could add a weekly faction event, I once saw this in a server that died out a long time ago: basicly there's this awesome castle somewhere in the world and there's 1 faction that can hold it at a time so every sunday or whenever all factions try to get in and destroy their obsidion block, the factions however can choose to work together or against eachother. The faction holding the castle can pay extra ingame euros to add extra defences, these defences are pre determined. you could also add an item or money bonus to the faction holding the castle. also the faction holding the castle used to be colored differently in the f list and in the chat. I know this is one serious plugin to program but it'd be so awesome and it would add alot of competivity amongst the factions.
    • there is one more minigame that I would add to the game I'm not sure what it's called but I'll explain how it works instead. basicly there's this map, not too big but a few roads and some difficult to get spots. everyone starts out with a stone sword and then there's waves of zombies, only zombies, every mob you kill drops gold bars which you can use to buy stuff at a little shop somewhere in the map, also there's chests that spawn in the map on certain pre determined spots these chests will hold food, arrows and sometimes pots these chests respawn every wave. every wave brings more zombies obviously but there's always about a minute between waves so people can spend their gold in the shops. I'm pretty sure you can use the mob arena plugin for this minigame.. wether players can use their /hero skills is all up to you.

I hope you give some of my ideas some thought and if you need someone to help build something or anything really just contact me ingame name is CubicWarrior.