RogueFrost - Loser

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MAJD_123, Jan 20, 2015.

1. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

If RogueFrost Ask you he want to join your fac

say no cause he will grief you

First he ask you

2) spam

3) ask for member and officer

4) wait 1 day

5) taaaaada you got grief

so trust me don't inv him

2. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

eh well he ruined his rep on the server now he isnt trustworthy sucks for him ;-;

3. Konner

Konner Guest

#rip Imma make dis better

4. Konner

Konner Guest

Have you ever wanted a faction member so trustworthy that he'll take your goodies then leave?

Well think about recruiting RogueFrost! 100% trustworthy, 100% gonna take yo' shit, 100% reliable aswell! RogueFrost is cheap and will be legit begging you to invite him, thats how reliable he is! Now we have a few replies from some of our users:

"hide yo wife, hide yo kids, cos hes gonna get them"

"loser"

"lmao"

"taaaaada you got grief"

"so trust me don't inv him"

And those are some of our 5 star replies, with many more!!!!11!!!

Now come on down to "Steal Your Goodies" located on your nearest street!

Where we totally dont steal your goodies!

Come down and try out our trial:RogueFrost, as I mentioned above 100% reliable, 100% trustworthy!

If you dont enjoy our trial:RogueFrost then you can send him back within 2 days after hes stolen your goodies!

Yearly Cost: $399.99

Monthly Cost: $499.99

Weekly Cost: $599.99

Hourly Cost: $696.969

Minutely Cost: $420.blazeit

inb4 becoming an advert guy.. :c

Imma like this so I get the ball rolling..

5. DmasterD

DmasterD Guest

If a guy suddenly turns up out of nowhere, makes "awesome" things for people (which could be made with a simple program that no one knows), and you immediately trust him, you're gonna have a bad time.

I knew from the beginning that something was fishy about him. :p

[​IMG]

6. Konner

Konner Guest

Putting your messages into meme format w/ a cat gif? Weow. Youve stepped up your game.

7. Kretess

Kretess Guest

Its factions get over it xD you act like he done this by himself.. Who helped him? Wait.. LUNAR!

We told him if he busted the chests he can join our clan and we'd give him a lot in return, rex tricked him. The guy is new and doesnt know the who's a dick and who's not a dick in the server. The kid is pretty cool since i talked to him :p .

8. RogueFrost

RogueFrost Guest

Exactly what kretess said. Guys are you seriously gonna hold a grudge on me? I have been trying to repay you guys and you guys just ignore me. . . Yea im such a Douche. Totally! Kretess said: "Its factions get over it xD you act like he done this by himself.. Who helped him? Wait.. LUNAR!

We told him if he busted the chests he can join our clan and we'd give him a lot in return, rex tricked him. The guy is new and doesnt know the who's a dick and who's not a dick in the server. The kid is pretty cool since i talked to him :p ."

9. RogueFrost

RogueFrost Guest

[QUOTE="MAJD_123]If RogueFrost Ask you he want to join your facsay no cause he will grief you

First he ask you

2) spam

3) ask for member and officer

4) wait 1 day

5) taaaaada you got grief

so trust me don't inv him

[/QUOTE]Oh and Majd i thought we were friends. We used to kitpvp and now you just look like a 10 yr old crying over factions :/

10. Konner

Konner Guest

Well actually its mostly telling people that Rogue did this, and shouldnt be trusted. fml just noticed the white background made my advert bad :C

11. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

[QUOTE="RogueFrost]Oh and Majd i thought we were friends. We used to kitpvp and now you just look like a 10 yr old crying over factions :/

[/QUOTE]huh?

me?

i just say you noob

And im 12 not 10 :p

12. Rex Diablo

Rex Diablo Guest

He just betrayed us along with Paddy

MAJD i was too late

13. Blackwing

Blackwing Guest

Damn. Why do you guys have to be such dicks to Rogue. Most of his actions are rather peculiar, but that doesn't mean you have batter him because he was influenced by others.

14. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="Blackwing]Damn. Why do you guys have to be such dicks to Rogue. Most of his actions are rather peculiar, but that doesn't mean you have batter him because he was influenced by others.

[/QUOTE]he was influenced to wasnt forced he chose to

15. Sad123456

Sad123456 Guest

Why not just say that ./rules has this rule: "Stealing is ALLOWED"

16. Konner

Konner Guest

This post is dead.. >.>