Robotobo the Alien Hunter: Operation Walrus

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by YiamAgain, May 15, 2013.

1. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

I am currently developing a retro first person shooter with some friends.

It is currently called: Robotobo the Alien Hunter: Operation Walrus.

It will be about a robotic alien hunter that is stranded in a whale-shaped spacecraft, that serves as a prison for all kinds of aliens, named "the Walrus v-15789T&T7Thjsgfsfs". However there was a random prison outbreak.

He is on a mission to destroy them all before the ship reaches the planet "Cavius", also called "that one planed that really looks like a huge asteroid with a saturnish ring around it and alot of holes in it"

If it would reach that planet, it would become completely infested with all those aliens, they would be impossible to locate in the cave systems.

Aliens he encounters include classics like: Xenomorphs, Predators, Zerg, Tyranids, Those Grey Dudes from South Park, Leprichauns and their cousins Space Gnomes, Teddycopters, Floptopli, Flying Hobos, Space Whales, Mechabears, Tamponies, Furniturds, Televerminators, and many many more.

Here are 2 concepts:

The Floptoplus (current name)

[​IMG]

The Infamous Teddycopter

[​IMG]

2. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

Sounds fun :3

3. Konner

Konner Guest

4. icarius

icarius Guest

wow if its done i wanna buy :D

5. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

what the fuck?

in a good way :D

id buy it looks awesome as hell

6. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

You should have some flowers that look pretty, but when you get close, they catch on fire and explode after a certain amount of time.

7. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

I CAN confirm that there WILL be flowers, and they wil be dancing. I can also confirm that these flowers can sometimes have suprising properties, such as attempting to eat robotobo (wont work cause he's a robot) or catching fire. HOWEVER!!! The fire can be exterminated with infamous Potatoes. These potatoes are highly effective on hobos, whilst using the fists of fury!

I'd like to add that this is very serious. This game WILL be developped and it is under development right now. Once we have something to show, we will post screens instantly!!

Estimated release of pre-alpha/demo is between july 2013 and july 2948. Rough prediction...

8. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

I want the beta of this game, or a demo. I would love to play this game.

9. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

Oh I do have to add: It will be a low resolution, Doom II styled game. (with sprites for monsters, not models)

I personally prefer such games over 3d shizzle, especially when you have creatures like the ones above.

10. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

u sure it wont be doom I style?

oh wait.

thier the same

;)

graphics like doom only make the game better

11. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

I Know right

12. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

I love doom

13. Maerts

Maerts Guest

I prefer non retro games.

14. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

That's because you have no good taste in games.

15. Konner

Konner Guest

ohhh, schooled Maerts z-z

16. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

He was OLD SCHOOLED

17. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

Minecraft is kinda retro-ish...

Also demonlord your profile picture scares me. >3<

18. PCtry2killme

PCtry2killme Guest

If you need 3d models, i model a lot in my free time and i would enjoy making some if needed :)

19. YiamAgain

YiamAgain Guest

Does doom have 3d models? I DIDNT THINK SO. Thanks for the offer though

20. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

I chose this profile picture, because it was scary. Do you want me to change it?