Read this minikushi

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vakes, Jan 31, 2016.

1. vakes

vakes Guest

BAN THE ACCOUNT FastFerrari for life mate <3

2. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

Ill ask him ;3

3. Konner

Konner Guest

Could make it towards any and all staff members and not just minikush smh. Making me feel unwanted.

4. vakes

vakes Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Could make it towards any and all staff members and not just minikush smh. Making me feel unwanted.

[/QUOTE]Sorry Bae but mini was online at that time i wanted to prove to him <3?

5. trollinger

trollinger Guest

lol still tho if you got proof you can ask any mod or higher :p btw my new ign is Kahmii

6. vakes

vakes Guest

Never seen you online dont know you </3

7. vakes

vakes Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Could make it towards any and all staff members and not just minikush smh. Making me feel unwanted.

[/QUOTE]Unban it pls

8. trollinger

trollinger Guest

how the freak dont you know me vakes.......... i was in your faction before kingdoms then i was in youre kingdom and after that even in youre faction again....................................... YOU FREAKING KNOW ME ALRIGHT............................................ my cracked ign was trollinger and my premium one is Kahmii so stfu you dont know me!

9. vakes

vakes Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]how the freak dont you know me vakes.......... i was in your faction before kingdoms then i was in youre kingdom and after that even in youre faction again....................................... YOU FREAKING KNOW ME ALRIGHT............................................ my cracked ign was trollinger and my premium one is Kahmii so stfu you dont know me!

[/QUOTE]Sorry Kahmii still dont know you oh btw troll if kingdoms does come back Tell leg that he suks

10. TYLERKELLEY

TYLERKELLEY Guest

The amount of rebel blood thats in vakes right now

11. trollinger

trollinger Guest

cakes you know me you idiot XD Kahmii is the name of me (trollinger's) premium account....

12. vakes

vakes Guest

Troll tell kahmii to tay out of your comments every time you make a comment that guy's name comes in

13. TYLERKELLEY

TYLERKELLEY Guest

My premium account is TYLERKELLEY :h:

14. trollinger

trollinger Guest

vakes me (troll) is kahmii....... my CRACKED account is named trollinger my PREMIUM account is Kahmii

WE ARE THE SAME PERSON

15. vakes

vakes Guest

Troll i think kahmii tooke your account over try to get an good firewall

16. trollinger

trollinger Guest

wtf pls just stahp KAHMI AND ME (TROLLINGER) ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON (SRRY FOR THE LANGUAGE KIDZ)

17. vakes

vakes Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]wtf pls just stahp KAHMI AND ME (TROLLINGER) ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON (SRRY FOR THE LANGUAGE KIDZ)

[/QUOTE]Troll stop others to write your commments they always put kahmii's name in it!!

P.S Your really need to get a better name i trolled you more than you trolled me <3

18. trollinger

trollinger Guest

[QUOTE="vakes]Troll stop others to write your commments they always put kahmii's name in it!!P.S Your really need to get a better name i trolled you more than you trolled me :h:

[/QUOTE]a better name? nope i trolled you ten times more

and im writing my own comments but the person youre talking about is me=trollinger me = Kahmii trollinger= Kahmii

Kahmii= trollinger

19. vakes

vakes Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]a better name? nope i trolled you ten times moreand im writing my own comments but the person youre talking about is me=trollinger me = Kahmii trollinger= Kahmii

Kahmii= trollinger

[/QUOTE]You know what fine il tell kahmii myself to stay outa your chats(few days later)

(was i supposed to do sometin)

Right

KAHMIII STAY OUTA TROLL'S COMMENTS