Playing Trove ;D Anyone else?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by chinese_Yeli, Dec 27, 2015.

1. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[​IMG]

Feel free to add me ;3

IGN: QuestionNumber1

2. trollinger

trollinger Guest

ill add you but ill need to redownload it because i was playing Alien: Isolation so not enough room on hard drive now im gonna go download it and add you :3

3. Konner

Konner Guest

Whats trove? Never heard of it..

4. trollinger

trollinger Guest

its a steam game (its blocky like minecraft and you can build and stuff but its rpg aswell wich makes it AWESOME!)

5. Konner

Konner Guest

ah rightio, a true godly game is voxelized. Its an early access, original game that not many people have heard of. Its worth every cent!

6. trollinger

trollinger Guest

k ill look into it konz :D

when will you play on the server again?

7. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]ah rightio, a true godly game is voxelized. Its an early access, original game that not many people have heard of. Its worth every cent!

[/QUOTE]Meh cost money for me ;d why not gift me ;D

8. Konner

Konner Guest

sure ;^) will soon bbbw

9. WiiCraft

WiiCraft Guest

I only like 1st person games, just can't get my mind around the fact that my camera changes position each time my character in in front of a wall. If this was first person, I would play it much more. ;D

10. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="WiiCraft]I only like 1st person games, just can't get my mind around the fact that my camera changes position each time my character in in front of a wall. If this was first person, I would play it much more. ;D

[/QUOTE]you got the point ;3 i wish they have a setting for it in the future till now its always 3rd personview so crosshair is a bit messy for range shooters in pvp I even use /hideplayer. With that command I can shoot clearly to the targets. Its a bit similar to 1stpersonview but behind the scene of 1stperson view.

But there is a game that has both view like in FireFall or WarFrame or any other related games.