Pixellegends 4.8 Update

Discussion in 'News, Updates & Announcements' started by MatrixKhan, Feb 5, 2016.

1. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

Sorry this update should have been added about 2 months ago... anyways here are the updates

If you find any bugs or any issues feel free to contact a staff member here on the forums on the server or on our discord server or even email me at matrixkhandev@gmail.com

Also we added a Discord server it is similar to Teamspeak or Skype but completely free and lightweight here is the link to join https://discord.gg/0jX8QpyVv4O2nQWu

1. Added back factions - Removed Kingdoms

2. Various bug fixes and balancing with classes / skills if you find anymore please let us know

3. Added Daily, Every 3 day and Weekly rewards at /spawn

4. Obsidian is now vulnerable to TNT after so many hits

5. Added a action bar above the food/armor bar it displays your current class, mana, hp etc

6. Custom enchantments have been removed (until further notice)

7. Staff updates:

- New Developers:

Sam

- New Helpers:

unzensierte

Drago_girl223

- New Moderators

Minikush

- New Senior Moderators

CrazyJay11

Justinaujla

Pretendence

Chinese_yeli (moved from mod+ to senior mod)

8. Added a /hug command and a /slapass command ;) :h:

Side note: we have added a custom plugin coded by me (MatrixKhan) when mining or killing mobs you sometimes get a custom item ignore the custom item for the moment we are just testing stability they have no use currently

2. Konner

Konner Guest

Sick update dude. Very helpful.

3. Sam

Sam Guest

You forgot the new dev ;-;

4. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

lel im not in the list ;d

Looks like I'm the Secret Reserved Mod

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="chinese_Yeli]lel im not in the list ;dLooks like I'm the Secret Reserved Mod

[/QUOTE]Senior Mod is just mod+ :p so you aren't new just basically a title change

6. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="MatrixKhan]Senior Mod is just mod+ :p so you aren't new just basically a title change

[/QUOTE]oh ok ;3 i see.

7. vakes

vakes Guest

Still stuck at helper q-q