paperboy n64

Discussion in 'Retro' started by nlad720, Apr 15, 2012.

1. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

did anyone else here play paperboy on the N64? that was one viiiiolent game i tell u what

2. Hawk

Hawk Guest

I had it on my original Gameboy... Still do actually xP

3. AnGeLFiRe

AnGeLFiRe Guest

i played on my 64 :mrgreen:

4. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

such a violent game, yet so addicting...to bad my controller bit the dust...I could still be playing it. Know where I could get a replacement?

5. Maerts

Maerts Guest

Never had an N64. I started with a gameboy advance. LIKEABOSS

6. Hawk

Hawk Guest

So you missed out on Gameboy and Gameboy colour? I ended on Gameboy Advance LIKEABOSS

7. Maerts

Maerts Guest

I had a PINK GAMEBOY COLOR LIKEABOSS

8. Hawk

Hawk Guest

Gameboy colour came before Advance ;P, and I got the green one. First game with it was Pokemon Blue :D .

9. Maerts

Maerts Guest

Omg, I had pokemon Blue too. With blastoise on the front!

10. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

I only had pokemon yellow..and then for advance I got fire red..man its so old but when I first got it about 6 years ago, it seemed so new

11. Hawk

Hawk Guest

That's the one Maerts ;D. I still have the original box and manual for it :p . I got it when the game came out, still one of my best game purchases to date.

12. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

Ha Ha you guys got nothing on my Atari... wait no it broke. :eek:

13. AnGeLFiRe

AnGeLFiRe Guest

i played pokamon yellow 3 years ago, was real fun.. great storyline

14. Hawk

Hawk Guest

Which old games console used floppy disks? I have fond memories of that (could only use it for gameing so wasn't a pc). Had the first prince of persia, a motorbike game where you could kick people off and loads of other awesome games...

Had a joystick like this (red too :p - can't remember the smaller buttons but they may have been there):

[​IMG]

15. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

*sniff* I miss the days of old when Luigi had white overalls.

16. AnGeLFiRe

AnGeLFiRe Guest

In the old days tees little buttuns where never there its in the 90's they put them on....

I'm wondering if i got one on the basement :D

i had custemize them for quicker response ...longb time ago... :mrgreen:

17. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

he never had white overalls. only when he had fire ability or something like that...if you can read this' date=' I will LEGIT give you 50000 euro, and no cheating with quotes or I wont give. :( [/size']

18. pugman4

pugman4 Guest

Ah, good times, good times.

Pokemon Blue? Really? I think Pokemon should just give up already, they've exaughsted every marketing scheme in the book xD

My best game purchases to date would have to be Minecraft (Best 20 bucks I ever spent) or The Sims 3, if you buy all the expansion packs for that, it gets awesome. Of course, i only play it so i can have swimsuit partys and skinny dip with celebrities :eek:

19. DemonLord

DemonLord Guest

well nlad when the idea of luigi came out for the first time he actually did have white overalls and a green mustache

by the way ill take those euros as payment

20. nlad720

nlad720 Guest

omg hes still talking about me paying him in euros