New Heroes Classes And System! Tiers are backkkk!

Discussion in 'News, Updates & Announcements' started by LeGenDaryX, May 2, 2014.

1. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

We released a complete new heroes system with all new classes!

It has multiple tiers.

Example:

Newborn -> Warrior -> Paladin -> Crusader

10 levels -> 50 levels -> 60 levels-> 70 levels.

Also the hp is much higher now and varies between 30 and 50.

Let us know of any balance issues, Thanks!

** Donators will get a new Donator Hero to trade it in for or trade it in for a level up!

** Players that had level-ups need to ask the staff to level up any of the new heroes!

2. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

3. victinistar

victinistar Guest

I like the idea, yet our old classes have no progress now. Just gonna have to grind some more I see :/

4. DmasterD

DmasterD Guest

[QUOTE="LeGenDaryX]** Players that had level-ups need to ask the staff to level up any of the new heroes!

[/QUOTE]But... We can't level them up. Only you can do that Leg! :p (And how do we even know who donated for level-ups or classes?)

5. Kretess

Kretess Guest

Legendary knows who bought masteries/classes, i know some people and the amount also. Also the website where the donations come in SHOULD have a log of who bought was and how many

6. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

Admins should be able to level up people,let's face it.

Leg is really busy atm so he can't come online,and Dmd is active so yeh

7. DmasterD

DmasterD Guest

[QUOTE="DavidSausage]Admins should be able to level up people,let's face it.Leg is really busy atm so he can't come online,and Dmd is active so yeh

[/QUOTE]If leg needs help with that I'm sure he would ask someone, like me, to help with leveling up the people who baught heroes donator stuff. But he hasn't asked me yet, or given me the job to do it. :p

8. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="DmasterD]If leg needs help with that I'm sure he would ask someone, like me, to help with leveling up the people who baught heroes donator stuff. But he hasn't asked me yet, or given me the job to do it. :p

[/QUOTE]yup, Let le Cat Power do the work :D

9. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

[QUOTE="DmasterD]But... We can't level them up. Only you can do that Leg! :p (And how do we even know who donated for level-ups or classes?)

[/QUOTE]The only way to see who leveled up and bought Classes is check the buycraft logs which i only have access to. Not sure how i can share that yet without giving you my buycraft account. (which i wont, cuz thats where my paypal stuff is at :p )

10. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="LeGenDaryX]The only way to see who leveled up and bought Classes is check the buycraft logs which i only have access to. Not sure how i can share that yet without giving you my buycraft account. (which i wont, cuz thats where my paypal stuff is at :p )

[/QUOTE]oh then share it to me :D

11. Windslayer

Windslayer Guest

[QUOTE="LeGenDaryX]The only way to see who leveled up and bought Classes is check the buycraft logs which i only have access to. Not sure how i can share that yet without giving you my buycraft account. (which i wont, cuz thats where my paypal stuff is at :p )

[/QUOTE]Why don't you just write down all the names and email them to the admins and mods?

12. Windslayer

Windslayer Guest

What are the chances if pick pocket working i tried 7 times and nothing happened except for it saying you failed

13. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="Windslayer]Why don't you just write down all the names and email them to the admins and mods?

[/QUOTE]um mods? :eek: its only for admin.

14. Windslayer

Windslayer Guest

Well than just email the names to the admins only.

15. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="Windslayer]Well than just email the names to the admins only.

[/QUOTE]But yeah , Leg has to much work for doing that.

16. GelanTGM

GelanTGM Guest

Why tier 3 class dont work?

17. LittleLizardG

LittleLizardG Guest

ehm i was max level darkmage on the old server but i haven't played in a while, now when i join the server again, i have my stuff but absolutely nothing like levels or spells that i bought. can i get these back? or are there no spells anymore? IGN:LittleLizardG

18. morgnificantme

morgnificantme Guest

I'll take your paypal info Leggy. :p Then I can buy everything off the internet with your riches! Mwahahaha!

19. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="GelanTGM]Why tier 3 class dont work?

[/QUOTE]Tier 3 class hasn't been out yet. :3