Nature's Destruction

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by WoahSophie, Apr 23, 2014.

1. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

With the resent events in my life... the death of a family member... I wasn't able to protect my base. I didn't had the time nor the will nor the spirit to do anything, much less Minecraft. And my dearest friends who were also in my faction didn't care about anything but my well being. In that time, with no one logging in to keep the base safe, the server kicked out my members and soon my base was raided and then taken over by someone else. So with a heavy heart, I might just quit this server and Minecraft in general. I was proud of my base, and it took me almost three months or more to get where I was right now. I do understand that its a raidable and griefable server, but the only thing that was going to keep me busy and my mind off my brother's death is now gone. So this might be a goodbye to everyone. Thanks for the wonderful times. Everyone was really kind and fun to talk to. But I am so not in the mood nor have the will to start creating Nature from scratch. I am just tired... so this is my farewell post.

2. Konner

Konner Guest

Well I hope you return to the server when you're feeling better, Im sorry for your loss and if you ever do come back, the least I can do is to invite you and your friends :3 have a nice life, Sophie. Farewell.

3. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

4. Hawk

Hawk Guest

:( Really sorry to hear that. I logged in one day and the place was destroyed with only you and one other member left in the faction so I left it (will definitely join back in if you ever decide to stay, I'm factionless at the moment).

Anyway it was great knowing you, had a good time. I hope you and your family keep well.

5. DmasterD

DmasterD Guest

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( I hope you can find some other things for distraction. If you return I will give you my tree of life faction base. If you want, I can stay in that faction so I can protect the base. But I won't help with further changes to the base since I will begin making a new base. The base is empty and needs a lot of things, so you can still change it to your liking.

Keep remembering that his soul is still with you in your mind. All the memories you have of him will stay with you and will live on forever. He might not be physically present, but he is mentally. You can continue your life with him in your mind. :) Think of the things he would have said, and try to live your life again.

6. Usama619

Usama619 Guest

I'm sorry to hear about your brother Sophie...May his soul rest in peace

7. Masterxlord

Masterxlord Guest

I think Legendaryx needs to exend the time that players in a faction have to log in before they are kicked. This wil prevent this kind of thing to happen.

Ps: It realy made me sad when i readed your post WoahSophie i wish you the best of luck.

8. Windslayer

Windslayer Guest

I will get your base back.

me and Morgan are trying to get it back so don't quit the server.

9. Konner

Konner Guest

Mxld, thatd have like.. A lot of bad consequences - alot of inactive people. :D

10. Masterxlord

Masterxlord Guest

yea but what if you are on holidays?

11. ReinAlloy

ReinAlloy Guest

Sophie dont quit I will help you build another base since you helped me last time please dont quit Pixellegends your the only girl I know that games and is good at it.

12. Windslayer

Windslayer Guest

[QUOTE="Masterxlord]yea but what if you are on holidays?

[/QUOTE]how about you tell legendaryx on a conversation that you will be on holiday or some thing happened so you can't play at that moment for that moment.

then the server can't kick you

13. Konner

Konner Guest

Eh tough tits that youre on holiday and you get kicked :l Doubtful leg will bend rules for a single person. Oh and Sophie aint coming back, so you should stop trying to make her come back with petty attempts of giving her bases. :D

14. Skyzer

Skyzer Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]Eh tough tits that youre on holiday and you get kicked :l Doubtful leg will bend rules for a single person. Oh and Sophie aint coming back, so you should stop trying to make her come back with petty attempts of giving her bases. :D

[/QUOTE]Woo not so harsh konner my brother is just a idea man that's all. Sometimes you need to here him out. Although i agree sophie is most likely not to come back

15. morgnificantme

morgnificantme Guest

We will miss you Sophie! Stay strong! <3

16. Konner

Konner Guest

If you read correctly, you would notice im talking to Rein. -.-

17. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

That is not a positive mind Konner. Didn't I thought you guys well? I guess my job here isn't done after all.

18. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="WoahSophie]That is not a positive mind Konner. Didn't I thought you guys well? I guess my job here isn't done after all.

[/QUOTE] :eek: Sophie is back

19. Konner

Konner Guest

Ew Sophie go away. Leave me to my destruction of nature >:c

20. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

You go away Konner.