Nature is upset. (Base discussion)

Discussion in 'Factions & Kingdoms' started by WoahSophie, May 15, 2014.

1. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

I started making my new base based on World Castle (World 7) from Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U, and it seems no one here knows about the game at all, so I decided to make a small post showing the general overview of my base compared to the game's World Castle. I really wanted to do World Bowser (World 8) instead, but due to space/land I can claim, resources, time, and the overall complex design of World Bowser (Not to mention the huge tower at the end of the world), I decided that it would be a complete failure to create World Bowser in the server, hence why I went with World Castle instead. Also, World Castle has more hazards, (TONS MORE LAVA) than World Bowser, so it helps keeps people away.

But you guys should give this game a try anyways. Its amazing. Also, thank you Morganificante for all the lava.

View attachment 550

Of course this one angle. The other pictures show the lava and stuff.

View attachment 552 View attachment 551 View attachment 553 View attachment 554

2. Masterxlord

Masterxlord Guest

That would be a awesome base.....but not very nature like?

3. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

Yes, the outside may not be so natural and such, but the inside of the base is what is going to be very nature themed. I am already starting to get the supplies, but I do accept any donations. Just all kinds of flowers. If you guys can donate flowers or trees so I can plant them, that would be great. (Also Glowstone but that is not much of a big concern. Although also needed at the moment.)

4. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

:eek: i can build that too :3

but on my creativity :3

5. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

Of course, if I had creative and had no worries about faction power versus faction land, then my World Castle would look a lot better and closer to the original one. I would even build World Bowser instead if I had the creative powers and land like JonnoAsh does with Fallen.

6. Konner

Konner Guest

When you finish, let me congratulate you on lagging the fck out of everyone in the area :)

7. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

[QUOTE="Konner]When you finish, let me congratulate you on lagging the fck out of everyone in the area :)

[/QUOTE]Actually, its not bad. It doesn't seem to cause any lag to anyone in the area. And trust me, we are quite the few numbers. If you want to talk about lag, go talk to Lord, he was the one who spammed 1000 Skeleton Kings and they spammed a billion minions.

8. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="WoahSophie]Of course, if I had creative and had no worries about faction power versus faction land, then my World Castle would look a lot better and closer to the original one. I would even build World Bowser instead if I had the creative powers and land like JonnoAsh does with Fallen.

[/QUOTE]i can make it with dirt :3

9. Konner

Konner Guest

Do it Do it!

10. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

I would like to see how it ends up actually, specially The Great Tower.

11. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="WoahSophie]I would like to see how it ends up actually, specially The Great Tower.

[/QUOTE]Good luck then. :3

12. WoahSophie

WoahSophie Guest

[QUOTE="chinese_Yeli]Good luck then. :3

[/QUOTE]Good luck then? But you were the one who said that was going to do it. I am not the one who needs luck, its you.