Moderator Perms

Discussion in 'Server Discussion!' started by trollinger, Oct 12, 2015.

1. trollinger

trollinger Guest

i have a question since i became mod recently:

what can moderator exactly do besides ban, tempban, jail, mute and kick ( can he like promote people to builder or something?)?

2. trollinger

trollinger Guest

this will be like my 40th post that will just dissapear in the recent list and (almost) one will comment on it or read it XD

3. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="trollinger]this will be like my 40th post that will just dissapear in the recent list and (almost) one will comment on it or read it XD

[/QUOTE]huhuhu true story :3 but yea we cant promote players unless admin or olds mods that can promote ppl to rankup

but alots has changed before minecraft 1.6

4. trollinger

trollinger Guest

definetly but i was just wondering what mod can do besides ban tempban jail mute unjail pardon and kick XD

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

thats it lol that is what a mod is for promoting is for admins/more trusted mods

6. trollinger

trollinger Guest

ok thnx for answering my question :p

7. claytos59

claytos59 Guest

I think since some people have moderator kind of abuse their powers against the community. In some server I see people abuse their powers as a moderator.i think for abusing their powers there should be more seveir consiquences. I'm not saying that moderators on this server abuse their powers but it just needs to happen.

Like how rubberduckie said that Tyler banned him, I'm not saying it's true or not because if that happens there should be more seveir consiquences.

8. claytos59

claytos59 Guest

I think someone should promote a really trusted person to be a ingame player manager. This means that there would be a person they can tell to to help about abusive people and all that. So you guys should promote some of your trusted people to be a manager.

9. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="claytos59]I think someone should promote a really trusted person to be a ingame player manager. This means that there would be a person they can tell to to help about abusive people and all that. So you guys should promote some of your trusted people to be a manager.

[/QUOTE]It's Owner Decision to take which trusted slave he can choose.

To tell you the truth le me is not trusted cause of full inspiration of meme.

10. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

11. claytos59

claytos59 Guest

Tell LeGenDaryX to make a application for ingame managers. It would be a good idea.

12. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="claytos59]Tell LeGenDaryX to make a application for ingame managers. It would be a good idea.

[/QUOTE]There was a Co-Owner in the past the server known as World Craft before PL. the oldschool RPG.

But le me dont remember it. le me only thinks it was Hawk540 on the forum below LeGenDaryX written as Co-Owner in 2d classic rpg minecraft forum.