Legend please read!

Discussion in 'Heroes RPG Classes' started by Theshaheen1, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

The cooldowns on Warlock spawning skills are ridicioulous! The skill "skele" has a 24 second cooldown on it. This is a very long time for this skill to be reused. In PvPworld skele had a 4 second cooldown! So legend can you please buff the cooldowns of warlock for the skill skele so it can have a 4 second cooldown not 24 seconds. ty! :p

2. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

Maybe ill make em shorter :p

3. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

Dude, skelies are op... Mobs dmg is huge and if the coldown be 4, we wont be able to do anithing against a warlock! it's like the boltmage with a 0s cd boltstorm and 0% cost boltstorm...

4. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

For one you don't use skeles for pvp. What If the warlock spawns a skele to use it in pvp, and the skele in turn goes toward him and starts attacking him........ Warlock Is used for lvling devidevil22. Trust me I don't think people are that stupid to use skeles in pvp with skeles so op.

5. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

6. devildevil22

devildevil22 Guest

Dude when I was a summoner (at night) I used the skill spider and I was able to kill many players. Ididn't even need to do anithing. Only web the target.

7. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

But you still don't understand the consequences of spawning a mob, that mob could turn around and bite you in the ass. :eek:

8. thapenguin

thapenguin Guest

Devil thata because u kill villagera.. Other classes can handle mobs lol

9. Konner

Konner Guest

yes > :) even spreading skeles.... > :)

10. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

I shall spread the skeles!!!!

:I

11. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

Konner + Spreading Skeleton = Mass Destruction!!!!!!

12. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

13. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

Was it buffed yet Legend? :p