JKLgames' mod/builder application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jklgames, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Jklgames

Jklgames New Member
    • 1/6

Staff Application Form

IGN:
    JKLgames

Timezone:
    Eastern time

Languages (fluent):
    English
    (I also take chinese but our teacher can barely speak English sooo...rip on that)

Requested staff position:
    Mod/builder

Playtime on the server:
    No clue...

Any previous bans you got with reasons why:
    None

Explain why you will be a great addition to the staff:
    I would be great for this staff as I am good for building smaller aspects of things.for example things you wouldn't put much effort into usually like...places players can see but aren't really expected to explore fully and mainly ascetic features like ice icicles in a frozen cave.I also know a lot about small little know minecraft features such as the fact you only need 2 bucket sand a 3x1 block big whole to make a infinite water score rather than 4 buckets and 2x2 block big whole.(not sure how that kind a fact would help....but I know it)​

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. nlad720

nlad720 Administrator Staff Member
    • 3/6

First, you should use /ontime in the server to check your playtime, since that's an important factor here.

Secondly, take it slow. You should apply for helper first if you have a decent amount of play time on the server. Once you are a helper for awhile, you can apply for mod with a much higher chance of being accepted. For now, though, that disqualifies this application. Sorry!

PS: You should use less spacing between each part of the application. It purely a cosmetic thing, but just saying for next time it would be nice not to have to scroll down a lot to read a couple lines with only a few words in them. It also tells me you just copied and pasted the form in, and didn't make any other efforts to make it into a nice and neat application.

3. Killarry

Killarry New Member
    • 3/6

Agree with nlad720. Good luck on your next application anyways JklGames ^^.