Jailed for a bull shit reason by beastly

Discussion in 'Banned!? Jailed!?' started by reedh, Jan 19, 2015.

1. reedh

reedh Guest

So i'm walking around in konners base just killing them one by one using air-ripper and smoke, so my skills spammed, they spammed skills at me, but then instantly i guess only they can do this because konner a moderator is in their faction, so without evidence beastly jails me but apparently i need evidence to put rengoku in jail for doing the same to me, and they jailed me for 4 days for not telling them the glitch, because i didn't know how i did it. also did you know the auto correct for konner was sinner, kind of ironic don't you think and then theirs some more staff abuse, they kicked me from my faction so that i couldn't kill them i had to make a new one and cant access my base now they claim it to be a "glitch" well then why did it not happen to anyone else maybe khan or konner, nope? i wonder why you just blew my fucking mind :D

2. Konner

Konner Guest

..? Untrue :p you were jailed by beastly, entirely not related to me. So leave me outta this lmao

3. Konner

Konner Guest

Oh and untrue that you were walking around wrecking everyone :eek: only renguko was there.

4. reedh

reedh Guest

i rekt him and beastly, so beastly jailed me in rage even though rengoku and stelath where spamming skills as well xD he doesent even have proof if he does then show me

5. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="reedh]So i'm walking around in konners base just killing them one by one using air-ripper and smoke, so my skills spammed, they spammed skills at me, but then instantly i guess only they can do this because konner a moderator is in their faction, so without evidence beastly jails me but apparently i need evidence to put rengoku in jail for doing the same to me, and they jailed me for 4 days for not telling them the glitch, because i didn't know how i did it. also did you know the auto correct for konner was sinner, kind of ironic don't you think and then theirs some more staff abuse, they kicked me from my faction so that i couldn't kill them i had to make a new one and cant access my base now they claim it to be a "glitch" well then why did it not happen to anyone else maybe khan or konner, nope? i wonder why you just blew my fucking mind :D

[/QUOTE]you were jailed for constant disrespect i believe if u are still jailed i will unjail you it has been a while

6. Konner

Konner Guest

Unjailed B)

7. Konner

Konner Guest

8. Konner

Konner Guest

9. Konner

Konner Guest

10. Konner

Konner Guest

Ah there we go. My replies werent sending correctly. sorry :l

11. Kretess

Kretess Guest

Why is he being jailed for "Disrespect"? Especially by Beastlypwnz?

Yesterday I was being called a bitch and such myself by him, it's factions and there's rage.

Leg talked to you guys about the difference of disrespect and pvp disrespect, I hope i dont here about another move like this

12. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="Kretess]Why is he being jailed for "Disrespect"? Especially by Beastlypwnz?Yesterday I was being called a bitch and such myself by him, it's factions and there's rage.

Leg talked to you guys about the difference of disrespect and pvp disrespect, I hope i dont here about another move like this

[/QUOTE]he was unjailed by konner so its over

13. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="Kretess]Why is he being jailed for "Disrespect"? Especially by Beastlypwnz?Yesterday I was being called a bitch and such myself by him, it's factions and there's rage.

[/QUOTE]i also asked beastly why he jailed him and he said for disrespect and i just figured i wouldnt get in the middle of it

14. Kretess

Kretess Guest

I know he got unjailed? Im saying like i did yesterday, to calm down this the jailing the kicks and whatever else is happening

15. Konner

Konner Guest

Well he was disrespecting me mostly lmao so gg

16. Kretess

Kretess Guest

Youre the fac he's raiding :p

Beastlypwnz is in that fac and shit talks a lot.

I bet Justin was talking shit too as he always adds some.