Im beginning to hate heroes.. but everyone wants it..

Discussion in 'Heroes RPG Classes' started by LeGenDaryX, Oct 27, 2012.

1. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

Heroes cant be turned off in worlds. It is messing with a lot of cool plugins and 1.4 maps.

:(

Which rpg stuff you guys like better?

From saga or heroes plugin?

2. Maerts

Maerts Guest

Delete heroes kay?

Woof

3. Ynneka

Ynneka Guest

Idk, Saga's rpg element + heroes would be good but like u say it messes with the plugins alot.

so im not sure about my answer.

4. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

I LOVE HEROES!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. Hawk

Hawk Guest

I've never really liked Heroes but i'm in the minority and don't battle :p .

6. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

We got something new.. for the people who hate heroes.

With /arena join

you can go to a ranked arena but now with Vanilla minecraft.

Everything is set automatically!

7. Mewtwo22

Mewtwo22 Guest

I like the heroes but theres sooo many so choose from D:

And the lvl50 ones take too long to master

8. redpop

redpop Guest

keep heroes

9. Boomer_RAWR

Boomer_RAWR Guest

yea heroes is starting to be boring :/ or... delete ALL the classes and start on level 100 classes with specs and more health with lesser cooldowns :p maybe that will bring up heroes a bit

10. Maerts

Maerts Guest

Thats just copying that shit server of dragonheart. No dont do that, new players dont stand a chance against older players because all skills are op, here you can go all saiyan on them.

11. icarius

icarius Guest

Heroes sucks ass :p

12. beautjuh

beautjuh Guest

I would just delete the heroes plugin and then just have the vanilla minecraft :D

Just old skool battles, no skills or shizzle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13. Maerts

Maerts Guest

I think heroes is what keeps this server getting players..

14. beautjuh

beautjuh Guest

yeah, or just keep it and delete saga, because now there isnt played anymore on it, only by a few players..

15. xspyrez

xspyrez Guest

keep heroes

16. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

This topic is more then a year old :p

17. NaughtyNinja101

NaughtyNinja101 Guest

This is one of about 4 or 5 heroes/factions servers, I have played on every one google has found. I can say that this one is the best by far. But without heroes it won't be the same, I will have to go find another server like this and I just donated. Maybe I should've read this first... Please don't remove heroes!!!

18. victinistar

victinistar Guest

No one plays really any of the server much anymore because of school, so the time the server gets attention is typically over the summer. What if we turned heroes on over the summer and off during school? The majority of hero players typically aren't on now anyways, I see about 10 people max on at a time anyways.

19. NaughtyNinja101

NaughtyNinja101 Guest

Well I guess I'm one of the ten who play after school. But I seriously doubt people only play a server this good over holidays.

20. Hazel Hazzlur

Hazel Hazzlur Guest

It wouldn't really be the same without heroes but.. JUST NEVER REMOVE QUESTS! I LOVE THAT SHIT! Oh and get some new quests please and thank you. :p