BAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Discussion in 'Banned!? Jailed!?' started by MAJD_123, Nov 8, 2014.

1. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

IGN: MajdxG4mer

Ban me because there are so much classes are strong and you can't kill they just only with stuper golden apple and i lose all the things at this server and legendary don't give me anything like my pvp or levels and classes

so i want to ban me :)

Thanks

2. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

i have told leg multiple times to nerf the classes but he wont even tho there is alot of ppl bitching about them

3. LeGenDaryX

LeGenDaryX Guest

[QUOTE="hex.exe]i have told leg multiple times to nerf the classes but he wont even tho there is alot of ppl bitching about them

[/QUOTE]Nice one;) Didnt i nerf some already as you asked. And now that isnt even good enough. And as a moderator publicly bitching?

BTW i havent touched the classes besides nerfing the things that everyone asked to be nerfed :)

How come all the classes are so bad now? What has changed?

[QUOTE="MAJD_123]IGN: MajdxG4merBan me because there are so much classes are strong and you can't kill they just only with stuper golden apple and i lose all the things at this server and legendary don't give me anything like my pvp or levels and classes

so i want to ban me :)

Thanks

[/QUOTE]And dude i havent even seen you online. So how the hell do i even give you your levels. I cant give them if i dont see you, :)

4. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

my level was 53 at Champion

5. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

and Donator Classes are so strong

6. Trap_Master35

Trap_Master35 Guest

[QUOTE="MAJD_123]and Donator Classes are so strong

[/QUOTE]They're meant to be, unfair for people to pay for something that is just as strong as any other class.

As for classes being unbalanced, leg is working on them and for most situations there is a counter for almost every class 3;

7. morgnificantme

morgnificantme Guest

I'm confused as what banning him is going to do about it. Lol.

8. MAJD_123

MAJD_123 Guest

lol morgan this post was old i don't want XD