Ban Apeal - Kareneric

Discussion in 'Banned!? Jailed!?' started by Kareneric, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kareneric

Kareneric Guest

So, I was recently banned for flying/killaura, atleast that is what it says. I myself don't hack, I like to play the game as any other normal player would like to play. I know who reported me, it was TheGreatAwesome. Yes, in hes screen shots it looks like I am flying, but he asked me to stand on the highest spot you can find in the sand pit, and so i did for the lol's. I probally should have realized he was going to frame me. He kept saying, "Hey, go back up." He was purposely trying to make it look like i was flying. Me and TheGreatAwesome are not friends.This reason is because i was playing with AMJ, and he happens to say something along the lines of."Hey TP for the other dungeon." And so thinking he might be friendly, I was very wrong. He TP'ed me to a hole and killed me, and this is why we are friends and this is why he framed me. You can even ask my best friends (Stone_W4ll,PandaPvp) and ask them if I hack, I don't. I hope you enjoyed reading this, have a good day reader. BTW, Email me Swungsword@outlook.com.

-Kareneric

2. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

who banned you?

3. Kareneric

Kareneric Guest

It doesn't say who

4. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

[QUOTE="Kareneric]It doesn't say who

[/QUOTE]you were banned for killaura/fly hacks if you were doing either i suggest you not do it again the ban will end may 24th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.