Adam_hassan's helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Adam_hassan, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Adam_hassan

Adam_hassan New Member
    • 1/6

IGN (In Game Name): Adam_hassan

Timezone: GMT

Languages: English , Spanish

Requested staff position: Helper

Playtime: 5-10 Hours a day - a total of 2 days 13 Hours 38 Mins i joined 1 week ago

Bans: Yes I was banned for griefing a old hub but got unbanned for asking a member of staff and that i wpromised to not do it again

Reason why i would be a good staff member: I often play till late hours and this is a time where existing staff are not online to punish hackers.As a staff member I can contribute by being available during hours at which existing staff cannot. Moreover,in most situations new players who are confused often quit or give up too easily,as a staff member I will be able to help, guide and encourage them,such actions will lead to the gradual increase in server traffic.I have come to appreciate that helping new players is something I find interesting to do.You should pick me,because I am a reliable person,who has always worked to the best of my abilities I also want to help maintain a safe gaming environment for all members.I have learned from my mistakes and know from right to wrong . (I can finally play! After Braking My Computer Screen...)

Thanks If you Read This (And a <8 if you accept me)

From Adam_hassan

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017