1.8 villager

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by theironminer639, Sep 28, 2015.

1. theironminer639

theironminer639 Guest

is villager in this server can act like normal villager (farmer villager can farm at farmland with crops and give other villager food like carrot)

2. chinese_Yeli

chinese_Yeli Guest

[QUOTE="theironminer639]is villager in this server can act like normal villager (farmer villager can farm at farmland with crops and give other villager food like carrot)

[/QUOTE]i thunk nope :3 its citizens

3. trollinger

trollinger Guest

ye we use citizens plugin i think so nope :p

4. MatrixKhan

MatrixKhan Guest

Its still possible i think for them to act like "normal villager" it has to do with traits and such i forgot the addon plugin that does this but im sure leg knows :p

5. claytos59

claytos59 Guest

Its Not Possible Doe, If you use the citizens plugin they wont farm, i think they just wonder off. LOL.

Villagers are like Oh Hell No Im Not Doin Farmin, What do you think i am? a villager?! xD

6. trollinger

trollinger Guest

ye it would be cool if they fixed that that like even if they make it so that the server automatically places seeds and breaks wheat near villagers but ye hope they fix dat error

7. SkulleTron

SkulleTron Guest

That be cool having a servant correctly farming for me finally

8. claytos59

claytos59 Guest

Wow, i want a slave too, i would say work for me i would not give you money, but if you don't work for me i will kill you MUHAHAHAHA

9. trollinger

trollinger Guest

haha so funny (not :/)

XDDD