1.6.1 Horse Update *facepalm*

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by Creeper_Bros01, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

I think notch really disappointed me with the new update, don't get me wrong I love that there's horses, donkeys, and mules etc. But the fact that you have to download a new launcher that looks eerily familiar to the one in the days of 1.0.8 Beta Minecraft. The launcher sucks dick, there I said it I don't like it. This is completely not like notch to go back and use something that is outdated and harder to use than the one that we used last update and updates before that.

I would like to take a poll and see how much you guys like the new update.

I personally love the new update besides the launcher.

ttyl <3 :D

2. Konner

Konner Guest

the launcher was used (for some unknown reason) to get rid of cracked players, well sorta. It got us down but hackers and stuff got us a new one.. I find the new launcher looks better :p

3. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

It's to stop the cracked players but hackers found a new way to play without buying z-z which pisses me off

4. MonkeyzFtw

MonkeyzFtw Guest

Welcome to the world.

5. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

I understand the point of cracking down on *cracked* players and hackers but the launcher looks ugly.

And + I was in singleplayer for 5 hrs in Creative Mode just looking for Horses. Guess what???

WHERES THE HORSES!?!?!??!?! I Haven't found one horse in Mc yet. #pissesmeoff

6. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

Lol,but yea it takes a while and you need to be in those grass biomes I believe

7. Creeper_Bros01

Creeper_Bros01 Guest

Well after a few days I find my first horse..........

I found it in a Mushroom Biome....

WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. DavidSausage

DavidSausage Guest

LOLOLOLO

9. EDC2SMOOTH

EDC2SMOOTH Guest

Maybe it's a mooshroom in disguise :p

10. Theshaheen1

Theshaheen1 Guest

I can not wait for monkeys and bananas..

11. sclukify

sclukify Guest

I like the way u can choose old ones, + easier modding (forge FTW) and u can see what went wrong when it don't launch